What is Owner Financing?
The seller has the option of financing the purchase of his/her home with the equity in their property. They may finance part or the entire mortgage for you.
What are the Benefits of Owner Financing?
- No bank qualifying.
- Less than perfect credit is ok
- Gives you time to restore your credit
- Approximately 20% or more is best for down payment (Less than 20% on a case by case basis)
- Great alternative for those who don’t meet today’s strict mortgage qualification guidelines
- Affordable because of custom terms that work for you
- No long waiting times for approvals
- Terms are more fair and reasonable
- No loan processing or guarantee fees
- No invasive lender controls or audits
- Ability to add substantial value by renovating and remodeling
- No long approval process or complicated underwriting from mortgage companies
- Low escrow fees or closing costs
- You can negotiate flexible terms
- All of the down payment cash is credit toward the purchase
- No escrow account. Taxes and insurance are paid monthly as you go
- Easy approval
- Won’t interfere with your ability to purchase other properties because of too many mortgages.
For Customized List of Owner Financed Properties in
Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade County,
Please Complete the “Contact Me” Form to the right or
call Rhonda Williams at 561-494-4192.